PEER is seeking a full-time staff member to manage office operations, assist with communications, and provide general office support. This is an evolving position and will require someone willing to learn and grow as well as be flexible. This position is located in Silver Spring, MD
Communications Support (50%):
- Donor communications – assisting in all aspects of donor management, including designing, sending out and working with printing/mailing vendors;
- Social media and website management — assisting with social media and website management including writing and scheduling posts, cleaning up website content, as well as collecting analytics;
- Communication support — providing research, administrative support, graphic design and basic layout assistance as needed to the team.
Office Management (50%):
- Serving as liaison with IT, supply, and building and phone vendors;
- Serving as liaison and assistant on accounting and human resource issues;
- Assisting with corporate and charity registrations and reporting;
- Answering phones, greeting visitors and generally ensuring smooth office operations.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree required
- Some bookkeeping and accounting experience
- Microsoft Office proficiency required
- WordPress, Illustrator, Photoshop, social media proficiency a plus
- Membership database experience a plus, willingness to learn required
- Strong written, oral communication and organizational skills as well as attention to detail
- Ability to complete projects with minimal supervision
- Interest in environmental and good governance work.
Please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls, please. We are only able to respond to candidates we are contacting for an interview. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis so if interested, please apply promptly.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, and disability, marital or parental status or protected veteran status. EOE